Book a Workshop
Time & Location
About The Event
As technology and marketing evolve, people are questioning the role that digital plays in our lives and the value it adds to real life experience in providing purpose and value. At the intersection of this continued transformation are the disciplines of Cultural and Experience Marketing.
Only by breaking past established ways of thinking can agencies and brands continue to deliver true value, meaning and purpose to clients and customers. In this presentation, we’ll explore the convergence of current trends, new approaches, and how to incorporate it all into your strategic planning to be ahead of the game in the years to come.
At the end of this session, you’ll be able to:
- Understand how the core principles of Cultural and Experience Marketing can guide digital planning.
- Evaluate the fundamental value and purpose that people get from your Brand.
- Identify and understand current gaps in your strategic and tactical marketing approach.
- Apply different types of strategic thinking to content, creative, and campaign planning.
- Execute and become a true Cultural Experience Brand.